SPA PROTECTOR ALKALINITY INCREASER
– Raises alkalinity to the recommended levels for your spa
– Prevents corrosion of metal parts (pool heater, etc)
– No more green water
– Prevents burning eyes and itchy skin
– Assists pH bounce (rapid fluctuations in pH)
* Test for the total alkalinity with a reliable test kit using fresh testing reagents and if necessary make the qadjustment according to the directions for use.
* Alkalinity Increaser should be dissolved in a bucket of water and dispersed around the spa.
* Run the filter whilst adding the Alkalinity Increaser to ensure adequate distribution throughout the spa water.
* Allow 3-4 hours befors testing the total alkalinity level again. Make further additions if necessart using the dosage rate as a guide.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
Spa Store and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.